Celebrating 11 years of locally-grown fresh organic vegetables.
When you choose to buy locally grown organic vegetables, you’re not only getting food that is free from harmful pesticides and chemicals, but you’re also supporting a sustainable and eco-friendly farming system.
Taste the difference that locally grown organic vegetables can make in your life!
Founder & Farmer
From our farm to your home
Locally-Grown Organic Veggies
At Mike's Garden Harvest, we offer you the ultimate flexibility to choose the share size that works best for you. With 3 different fully-customizable share sizes available, you can choose to receive our delicious and fresh organic vegetables every week or every other week.
Our produce selection is the same across all sizes, so you won't miss out on any of the deliciousness. Plus, if you want more of a particular item, you can easily add it to your order for the week.
Our main season runs from the week of July 7th to the week October 20th, providing you with an abundance of fresh and organic vegetables for a large portion of the year.
Now you can order your Community Sponsored Agriculture (CSA) share for 2024!
Invest in a share of our harvest for the entire season. There are three share sizes, depending on your household needs. Choose to either pick up or have delivered weekly or bi-weekly during our 16-week season. The shares are fully-customizable so you can select from the vegetables that are available that week. We host a farm pick up every Wednesday. We also offer home, delivery for an additional charge, via Trexity, a local logistics company.
Your investment is what we farm with and your dividend is a portion of the vegetables that you receive. Our season could not happen without you and we are excited to have you partner with us.
Farm Stand Subscription: After our CSA harvest, we open up to our Farm Stand Subscribers. You will get an email letting you know what we have available and you are welcome to choose on any given week that which appeals to you. Both farm pick up or home delivery is available.
Shop at our Farm Store: Come visit us every Saturday 9 to 4 from the long weekend in May through to the end of October. Farm fresh, organic vegetables are on display and often we have other locally produced goodies for you to take home.
The Community Share: If you are an apartment building, a neighborhood, a business or a group of any kind, we are here for you. Any group of 10 or more can arrange with us to purchase your vegetables together. You will save on delivery fees and you will create a great sense of community. Talk to us about what you are planning and we will happily work with you.
Our share prices are set at their base value for pick up at the farm, and for your convenience, we offer home delivery for a small additional charge. By joining our farm, you'll have access to the freshest and healthiest organic vegetables, while supporting sustainable and eco-friendly farming practices.
Join us today and taste the difference in quality and flavor that comes with eating fresh, locally-grown organic vegetables!
3 Sizes to choose from
We offer a great selection of fresh vegetables in three sizes so you can pick a size that best suits your household needs.
Weekly or Bi-Weekly Delivery
You can choose to pick up or have delivered either weekly or bi-weekly during our 16-week season.
Fully-Customized for you
You can select from the vegetables that are available that week. You can also add more to an order if required.
FROM JULY 7 to October 20, 2024
Mike's 2024 - 16 Week
Max ValueMike's Max: Pick up at the farm
- This share is for only the serious vegetable eating folk. They eat a pound of spinach before going to bed at night and an entire raw onion in the morning before breakfast.
- This is a double portion of a full season share. This is the best value by volume for a share.
- Delivery to your door starts at $73 and might be more depending on your location.
Most PopularMike's Full - Pick up at the farm
- One basket of fresh, organic vegetable delivered/picked up on a weekly basis over the course of 16 weeks
- Every week will have 8 to over 14 different items for you to select for your customized basket depending on the time of season and type of season we are having
- There is also a bi-weekly 8 week option.
- Delivery to your door starts at $43 and might be more depending on your location.
Mike's HalfGreat for small families
- A Full share too much? Not a problem. Our half portioned share might be a great for small family unit or if there is just one earnest vegetable eater in the household.
- In our 16 week season you can select choose to pick up either weekly or every - other week.
- Delivery to your door starts at $29 and might be more depending on your location.
The farm will welcome the community of gardeners for the 2024 growing year. Each plot has access to well water for easy watering, the soil is fertile, tested annually, and the land is tiled, tilled and ready for you!
Subscribe to our newsletter ‘Farm Happenings‘ to keep up on all the farm news and to hear how the veggies are doing.
You can unsubscribe at any time and I don’t share contact information with anyone. Subscriptions are automatic with the purchase of a share.
Mike’s Garden Harvest
436 River Rd, Gloucester, ON K1V 1E7