Welcome to our 2023 Season! Celebrating 10 years of locally-grown fresh organic vegetables.
When you choose to buy locally grown organic vegetables, you’re not only getting food that is free from harmful pesticides and chemicals, but you’re also supporting a sustainable and eco-friendly farming system.
Taste the difference that locally grown organic vegetables can make in your life!
Founder & Main Farmer
From our farm to your home
Locally-Grown Organic Veggies
At Mike's Garden Harvest, we offer you the ultimate flexibility to choose the share size that works best for you. With 3 different fully-customizable share sizes available, you can choose to receive our delicious and fresh organic vegetables every week or every other week.
Our produce selection is the same across all sizes, so you won't miss out on any of the deliciousness. Plus, if you want more of a particular item, you can easily add it to your order for the week.
Our main season runs from the week of July 2nd to the week beginning October 15th, providing you with an abundance of fresh and organic vegetables for a large portion of the year. And we're not stopping there! With all the knowledge and experience we gained in 2022, we're excited to bring you even more delicious and nutrient-packed produce in 2023.
Our share prices are set at their base value for pick up at the farm, and for your convenience, we offer home delivery for a small additional charge. By joining our farm, you'll have access to the freshest and healthiest organic vegetables, while supporting sustainable and eco-friendly farming practices.
Join us today and taste the difference in quality and flavor that comes with eating fresh, locally-grown organic vegetables!
3 Sizes to choose from
We offer a great selection of fresh vegetables in three sizes so you can pick a size that best suits your household needs.
Weekly or Bi-Weekly Delivery
You can choose to pick up or have delivered either weekly or bi-weekly during our 16-week season.
Fully-Customized for you
You can select from the vegetables that are available that week. You can also add more to an order if required.
FROM JULY 2 to October 21, 2023
Mike's 2023 - 16 Week
Max ValueMike's Max: Pick up at the farm
- This share is for only the serious vegetable eating folk. They eat a pound of spinach before going to bed at night and an entire raw onion in the morning before breakfast.
- This is a double portion of a full season share. This is the best value by volume for a share.
- Delivery to your door starts at $70 and might be more depending on your location.
Most PopularMike's Full - Pick up at the farm
- One basket of fresh, organic vegetable delivered/picked up on a weekly basis over the course of 16 weeks
- Every week will have 8 to over 14 different items for you to select for your customized basket depending on the time of season. and type of season we are having
- There is also a bi-weekly 8 week option.
- Delivery to your door starts at $40 and might be more depending on your location.
Mike's HalfGreat for small families
- A Full share too much? Not a problem. Our half portioned share might be a great for small family unit or if there is just one earnest vegetable eater in the household.
- In our 16 week season you can select choose to pick up either weekly or every - other week.
- Delivery to your door starts at $26 and might be more depending on your location.
Rent a garden Plot
The farm will welcome the community of gardeners for the 2023 growing year. Each plot has access to well water for easy watering, the soil is fertile, tested annually, and the land is tiled, tilled and ready for you!
'FARM HAPPENINGS' NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter ‘Farm Happenings‘ to keep up on all the farm news and to hear how the veggies are doing.
You can unsubscribe at any time and I don’t share contact information with anyone. Subscriptions are automatic with the purchase of a share.
Mike’s Garden Harvest
436 River Rd, Gloucester, ON K1V 1E7