Mike’s Garden Harvest
CSA Share Options
CSA is Community-Supported Agriculture
Community-supported agriculture is an alternative, locally-based model of farming and food distribution. CSA members participate in the growth and development of a local farm by investing at the onset of the growing season for a share of the anticipated harvest. Once harvesting begins, your dividend is for the investment is the shares of vegetables that you receive weekly or bi-weekly.
FROM JULY 2 to October 21, 2023
Mike’s 2023 – 16 Week
Max ValueMike's Max: Pick up at the farm
- This share is for only the serious vegetable eating folk. They eat a pound of spinach before going to bed at night and an entire raw onion in the morning before breakfast.
- This is a double portion of a full season share. This is the best value by volume for a share.
- Delivery to your door starts at $73 and might be more depending on your location.
Most PopularMike's Full - Pick up at the farm
- One basket of fresh, organic vegetable delivered/picked up on a weekly basis over the course of 16 weeks
- Every week will have 8 to over 14 different items for you to select for your customized basket depending on the time of season and type of season we are having
- There is also a bi-weekly 8 week option.
- Delivery to your door starts at $43 and might be more depending on your location.
Mike's HalfGreat for small families
- A Full share too much? Not a problem. Our half portioned share might be a great for small family unit or if there is just one earnest vegetable eater in the household.
- In our 16 week season you can select choose to pick up either weekly or every – other week.
- Delivery to your door starts at $29 and might be more depending on your location.
Try our Options
Our goal is to offer enough options that best suit a variety of situations so that you are able to find the best fit for your lifestyle. The 2023 16 week season is expected to start the week of July 2nd and will go to the week beginning October 15th. We also offer a bi-weekly share in all sizes and all shares are fully customizable.
With our new greenhouses, we are hoping to be able to offer an extended fall/winter share after our regular season.
Our on farm pick ups of fresh vegetable baskets are currently set to take place on Wednesdays between 3-6pm at 436 River Road.
If you choose the Farm Pick Up option, you are getting your share at its base price saving your household $5.00 plus each week. That is a $80 savings or more for a 16 week share. Please note that this applies only for those who make Farm Pick Up their option for the season and will not use it as a one or two time alternative. All share sizes are available to you on a weekly (x16) biweekly (x8) week schedule.
If you are a Senior Citizen, live with a disability or don’t have your own transportation then please contact us for delivery arrangements.
Mike’s Gift Certificates
Want someone else to enjoy some of Mike’s Garden Harvest? You can purchase attractively designed gift certificates for any amount that you wish. Please contact for details.
Mike for Restaurants
If you are a Restaurateur or the Executive Chef (or 2in1) wishing to enhance your already delicious entrees by including fresh organically grown local produce this is an excellent option for you. Please contact us to discuss how we can best shape this option to serve the needs of your menu. We have microgreens and herbs all year round! We are a proud member of Savour Ottawa.
Mike at the Farmer’s Market
We are enthusiastic supporters of the Ottawa Farmer’s Market and similar initiatives. However, part of the vision of Mike’s Garden Harvest is to invite people to come here to purchase their vegetables on the way home or as they buzz around to do their errands on a weekend. Mike is in the midst of inviting some other producers who would compliment our selection so that there are even more reasons for you to come by. Stay tuned!
Mike’s Garden Harvest
436 River Rd, Gloucester, ON K1V 1E7